Re: Screw size and speed)

Mike,
No models or dwgs worth showing as of yet, but Ginger wrote something which
got my mental juices flowing (just mental, I haven't seen her yet!).  The
same idea I described could be done in both x and y axis (in a box
arrangement) and controlled with a joystick for real flyable control!  I am
thinking of a balanced hydraulic actuator arrangement for the "bias" input
and even a possible roll control scenario.  The more flexibility though, the
more complex and expensive it gets.  I'll let you know when this gets higher
on the priority list.  If anyone were to care to fund such an R & D effort
though, it would push it straight to the top!
Later,
Dick Morrisson