T.T.F.N. For Now....

    Hello, all.  Once again (in case anyone
remembers the last time), I'm going to have to
unsubscribe from the list.  This is NOT caused
by ANYONE posting on the list.  I just don't have
the time to keep up with all the posts.  I plan
on keeping tabs on the PSUBS website, so
I'll be aware of all the stuff that gets posted there.

    If anyone (for whatever reason) wants go
get in touch with me, reply at my email address.

    Lastly, thanks for all the replies all of you
have given to the questions I've posted here.
It's been very helpful.

-Allan Gaines
 North Carolina, USA