Anyone Know?

Submariners,

If memory serves, about three years ago a gentleman and his sub were brought in to help search for a drowning victim.  I believe he was from CA and the reservoir he searched is called Navajo and is located on the CO/NM border.  The search using the sub was short lived apparently due to the poor conditions near the bottom (trees, snags, etc.).

As I may dive there one day, I'd like to chew his ear a bit on specifics about the conditions he encountered, which part of the lake he was in, etc.  Is anyone on the list that gentleman or does anyone know who he might be?

Bill Winner