new ISP needed

Hi group,
I am in need of a new ISP.  What does this have to do with subs you
ask?  Well, all of you have an ISP in order to communicate to this site
and I am looking for some advice or insight so I can continue to talk
subs and search for info and so on.

My current service is Unidial and they announced a rate structure change
from unlimited access for $19.95 a month to 150 hours at $19.95 a month
with $1.95 per hour thereafter (a 13 fold increase over the 150 hour
base charge!).  I have not exceeded the 150 hour charge as yet but did
not like the idea of being blindesided at $1.95 per hour if I did.
Because the connection takes a while (and is taking longer and longer!)
I got in the habit of maintaining the connection anytime I was on the
computer so I could check and send mail at an instant.  Anyway, I sent
off a blistering reply (no cuss words but I did describe their action
metaphorically as intended rape!) and they came back and said I would be
cancelled at the end of the month.  The nerve of these people,
nosensahumah one might say.  So does anyone have a national ISP they
really are happy with?
Thanks,
Dick Morrisson