[PSUBS-MAILIST] New Aluminum K-250 Skids For Sale

Steve McQueen psub101 at indy.rr.com
Sat Aug 24 20:42:39 EDT 2013

All, I had a communication issue with my machine shop and ended up with an
extra set of aluminum K-250 skids. They have been posted on the "for sale by
owner" section of our site (see photos there).

They are built to the drawing except made of 3/8" aluminum and have tabs on
the nose for a bolt on crash bar option.

They should be low maintenance and they are beefy! I have mine bolted onto
my hull so they can be removed for hull maintenance.

I am asking what I paid.

Thanks,

Steve McQueen