[PSUBS-MAILIST] New Aluminum K-250 Skids For Sale

Alec alecsmyth at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 21:19:19 EDT 2013

FYI, I've seen these first hand and would strongly recommend them for anyone considering a K-250 build. The only reason I didn't buy them myself is that I already have skids on Snoopy and don't want to do any welding on the hull at present as the paint is still good. But for anyone building a K-250, these would be a considerable improvement over the standard steel skids.

Best,

Alec