[PSUBS-MAILIST] sodasorb

Alan alanlindsayjames at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 28 02:34:46 EDT 2013

Scott,
Just mention in case you are unaware. The absorbent comes in two types.
One with Colour indicator, one without. Get the colour indicating type.
I have read that you need to mark the level indicated by the colour on the
Canister as soon as you stop your scrubber, as there is some fading that occurs
Afterward. Have some but haven't used it, so open to contradiction.