[PSUBS-MAILIST] sodasorb

Alan alanlindsayjames at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 28 10:37:14 EDT 2013

Hi Hank,
The idea of the colour indication is that you can physically see your absorbent
Being used up & take action before it runs out. Also you don't have to throw out the
Canister contents after a dive if you know how much life is left in it. If you are diving
several times with short duration dives, you will know where you are at with the colour
indicator.
Should have mentioned to Scott that absorbent is available from dive shops that cater
For rebreather divers.
Regards Alan

Sent from my iPad