[PSUBS-MAILIST] Convention - Ride sharing

JimToddPsub at aol.com JimToddPsub at aol.com
Sat Aug 31 08:20:51 EDT 2013

The 2013 Psubs Convention at Islamorada is now just a  month away.  Some of
you will be flying into either Miami International  (MIA) or Fort
Lauderdale (FLL).

Miami to Islamorada:  75 miles, 1 hour 35 minutes per  Mapquest
Fort Lauderdale:  100 miles, 2 hours 4 minutes per  Mapquest

To facilitate sharing rides and rental cars, if you will  email your info
to _JimToddPsub at aol.com_ (mailto:JimToddPsub at aol.com)   OFF LIST, I'll  share
the info OFF LIST with others who are flying in.  I have made my  flight
reservations and reserved a rental car.  Below is a list of info  that would
be helpful:

Date of arrival
Time of arrival
Which airport  (kind of important, eh?)
Airline and Flight number
Cell phone number
Do you receive texts on your cell or not?

Same info needed regarding departure at the end of the  convention.  I will
confirm receipt of each email. If I don't reply by  the end of that day,
that means I didn't get it.

Looking forward to a few days in the Keys.

Jim