[PSUBS-MAILIST] Circuit Breaker Question

James Frankland jamesf at guernseysubmarine.com
Mon Dec 2 12:38:29 EST 2013

Hi Jim,

I just wanted a quick and dirty way of switching them off without having to
do any work!  What im going to do (over the winter) is put on\off push
buttons on the motor handles, with relays to the controllers.  Then i can
"drive" while actually holding the handles.  At the moment its really
awyward to steer and control motor speed at the same time.

James