[PSUBS-MAILIST] Flush Mount Valves in MBT's

Joe Perkel josephperkel at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 7 20:09:05 EST 2013

I need a little help understanding the installation of
remotely operated pneumatic valves in soft tanks. I’ve been looking at various
products on the Net, and from what I see, there doesn’t seem to be an off the
shelf remotely operated valve that would install flush and fully vent the tank.
What I’m looking for is a flush mount and a clean installation which eliminates
the exterior tubing routed to the conning tower.
Am I missing a valve type or installation that would
accomplish this?
Thanks
Joe