[PSUBS-MAILIST] Flush Mount Valves in MBT's

vbra676539 at aol.com vbra676539 at aol.com
Sat Dec 7 21:52:16 EST 2013

Flush mount? Not sure what you're thinking of here. Pneumatic valve suggests a valve operated pneumatically. That's relatively easy in the home shop at whatever diameter you prefer. Hyco used them on everything, as do all the tourist subs out there. Otherwise, you'd mount a valve on the tank's high point and operate it with a reach rod from inside, like the Perry boats. I'm with you about the tubing run. Bad design. You'd want to reduce that to a minimum or none at all.
Vance