[PSUBS-MAILIST] Flush Mount Valves in MBT's

Alan James alanlindsayjames at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 7 22:10:39 EST 2013

While you are looking at this Joe,
G.L. requires mesh over the valves (can't remember if it's both sides)
to stop foreign matter jamming the valve open.
A good precaution as I could see it happening sooner or later.
I did a lot of googling for a stainless top hat type valve that was
pneumatically operated, but couldn't find anything.
Alan