[PSUBS-MAILIST] Flush Mount Valves in MBT's

Alan alanlindsayjames at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 8 14:10:19 EST 2013

Hi Joe,
While thinking about the ballast valve, it occurred to me that
the drain pop up plugs found in modern bathrooms, are very
similar to what we want.
https://www.google.co.nz/search?client=safari&hl=en-gb&biw=768&bih=928&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=47ukUvT-EsqhkwWt04DoAQ&q=drain+pop+up+waste&oq=drain+pop+up+waste&gs_l=img.3...46028.57398.0.58014.39.28.0.2.2.0.324.3866.8j5j4j5.22.0....0...1c.1.32.img..27.12.2132.cLok805IcCc
Hope that link came out OK. It was an image search on DRAIN POP UP WASTE
They would need to work upside down for our application, so they would be flush on the
inside of the ballast tank (eliminating an air trap) but extend a bit above the ballast tank.
Some models look like you could just stick an air line straight on to them, & with a spring
In them, they would work.
There may be some model that is ideal.