[PSUBS-MAILIST] G.L. summary Pressure Hull

jimtoddpsub at aol.com jimtoddpsub at aol.com
Wed Dec 11 15:22:51 EST 2013

A message I posted about four hours ago just came through right after I posted a much longer version of the same one and re-sent it.

For the interlock to prevent diving without the hatch being latched, you could get a switch such as washing machines use to prevent the tub from spinning when the lid is open and install it at the hatch latch.  The other end could either block the vent controls from moving or go to inline switches/valves depending on how the MBT vents are actuated.
Jim