[PSUBS-MAILIST] Thrusters

David Colombo seaquestor at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 18:30:27 EDT 2013

Just ordered the first two of six Minnkota 101's, saltwater with extra
seals.
Cost $310 each for lower units, $510 for controller and $86 for hand piece.
Unknown on the freight cost yet. The lower units do not include a shaft but
are threaded for 1.25" pipe with a fine thread as I am told. Should arrive
end of next week and then I will be able complete the new kort nozzle
design and pressure compensator unit. Then to run tests to see if they
really output 101 lbs of thrust on my new test sled.

Best Regards,
David Colombo

804 College Ave
Santa Rosa, CA. 95404