[PSUBS-MAILIST] Web based discussion

Jon Wallace jonw at psubs.org
Sun Jul 21 16:40:04 EDT 2013

The time is coming close where we may be forced to move to a web based
discussion format.  Our mailing list has been rejected by AOL which
leaves some important people off the list including Vance Bradley and
Phil Nuytten.  I am currently working with AOL to get our mailing list
whitelisted (allowed to pass through to AOL recipients) but can't
guarantee they will allow it.  Unfortunately more and more large service
providers are taking a hard stance on what they perceive as spam and the
only way around this is to move to a web based discussion list.

Jon