[PSUBS-MAILIST] buoyancy

Jon Wallace jonw at psubs.org
Thu Nov 7 16:37:55 EST 2013

I can't comment on the structural pros/cons but can tell you that the
600 plate is still in fine condition after 30+ years.  It bothers me as
well since even after a good rainfall water collects there, but if
properly painted it shouldn't be a big problem. Maybe give it some extra
coats in that area.

Jon