[PSUBS-MAILIST] buoyancy

hank pronk hanker_20032000 at yahoo.ca
Thu Nov 7 17:08:40 EST 2013

Rick,
two pieces of pine 4by4, 5 feet long will give you about 30lbs buoyancy.
Hank

On Thursday, November 7, 2013 2:38:48 PM, Jon Wallace <jonw at psubs.org> wrote:

I can't comment on the structural pros/cons but can tell you that
      the 600 plate is still in fine condition after 30+ years.  It
      bothers me as well since even after a good rainfall water collects
      there, but if properly painted it shouldn't be a big problem.
      Maybe give it some extra coats in that area.

Jon