[PSUBS-MAILIST] Props for Korts

Jon Wallace jonw at psubs.org
Sun Nov 10 12:46:35 EST 2013

Joe, I've uploaded the documents to www.psubs.org -> Resources &
Reference -> Design Tools -> Modifications

We'll use the Modifications folder for any other mods as well so
everything is in one place.  For someone not familiar with CAD (such as
myself) it would be nice to have a white-paper that describes which file
extensions are associated with various software.  For example, I've
never heard of a .stp file so don't know how to use it.  I did some
searching and see that there are some STP viewers available for
download, but which software product did you use to create the files and
is use of the .stp file limited to that particular software?

Jon