[PSUBS-MAILIST] Props for Korts

Joe Perkel josephperkel at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 10 14:03:26 EST 2013

Jon,

Out in the "wild" at the moment, will address this when I get back but briefly,  my native rhino3d extension is .3dm which is only useable with rhino. I converted to .stp only as it was requested by several online vendors. I can convert to any commonly used extension.

Joe

Sent from my overpriced
iPhone