[PSUBS-MAILIST] Printed Kort Nozzle

hank pronk hanker_20032000 at yahoo.ca
Tue Nov 12 19:22:27 EST 2013

Alan,
That seems logical providing the void is large enough.  I found with building electrical penetrators that if the void is to small, air pockets are created.  I still think plastic is the way to go because fiberglass resin is only strong when supported by fibers.  The more fibers the stronger it is but less workable in a small void.  Plastic in liquid form flows very well and has strength without fibers.  I will bow to your experience though.
Hank