[PSUBS-MAILIST] G.L. Submersible Classification

Jon Wallace jonw at psubs.org
Mon Nov 25 23:31:11 EST 2013

No, I think you've got it right.  With the exception of Carsten I
suspect we have more knowledge about ABS than GL, so I would go with GL
and the rest of us can make comparisons as they come up. I suspect
there's a lot of commonality anyway.  ASME seems to be the resource that
many use as the "back bone" for their own rules.