[PSUBS-MAILIST] Wireless Trolling Motor Controllers?

Steve McQueen psub101 at indy.rr.com
Tue Nov 26 20:43:53 EST 2013

All, just came across something interesting.  Apparently there are some
"wireless" controller/trolling motor packages.

http://motorguide.factoryoutletstore.com/Category/CategoryListNoCache.aspx?c
ategory_id=0
<http://motorguide.factoryoutletstore.com/Category/CategoryListNoCache.aspx?
category_id=0&search_term=wireless%20motors> &search_term=wireless%20motors

While this control arrangement seems to have some limits it also might have
some applications.  I am not sure yet what type of "wireless" technology it
is using (RF?).  Maybe something that can be used in psubs?

I've just not heard these products discussed and was wondering if anyone had
investigated more?

Steve