[PSUBS-MAILIST] Wireless Trolling Motor Controllers?

Alan James alanlindsayjames at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 27 19:00:56 EST 2013

Steve,
I have a blue tooth wireless option on my ambient.
It went in to a spasm on a pre dive trial, with motors & ballast tank fill & vent
turning on & off, so I have lost faith in it. It has the potential to go out & do
it's own unmanned dive.
It is a great option for launching. I was leaving the sub in the water untethered
while I parked the car, & then backing the sub in on the remote to board;
also was driving it on to the trailer remotely.
Handy & great party trick with an audience watching. I think Jon was looking
at some motor controllers with a remote option a while back.
Alan