[PSUBS-MAILIST] G.L. Submersible Classification

Alan James alanlindsayjames at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 26 16:04:01 EST 2013

Hi Jon,
someone may have more knowledge on this but I think that
because you have put your idea out in the public domain
it may be regarded as "prior art work" safe guarding you against
anybody patenting your idea.
Can anybody have a guess at what classification for a boat similar
to a K350 would cost in fees to an agency, aside from all the additional
costs in getting together all the documentation etc.
Alan