[PSUBS-MAILIST] Air conditioner

hank pronk hanker_20032000 at yahoo.ca
Sun Oct 6 21:13:44 EDT 2013

Jim,
Batteries can handle it easy.  I have a 3,000w inverter and two golf cart batteries for power when we need ac on the job.  We can run a skill saw and what ever we need.  I like this better than a generator because we just turn it on and leave it all day.  It would be fun to experiment with a small ac unit.  I just don't have the need, I need heat, but that is easy.  You are probably right about not venting the unit.  I am sure there is a solution.
Hank