[PSUBS-MAILIST] T-Rex Thrusters & Cooling

Jon Wallace jonw at psubs.org
Wed Oct 9 22:57:43 EDT 2013

Never inquired about it with George.  My guess is it had as much to do
with the overall design as anything else.  He used dog-ears at the open
end to hold the motor which required a certain amount of material to
support the 1/4 inch attachment bolts.  I suspect the can size was based
upon convenience.