[PSUBS-MAILIST] Best Steel to use for Sub Hull

JimToddPsub at aol.com JimToddPsub at aol.com
Tue Oct 22 16:18:09 EDT 2013

Greg,
I should have clarified that.  It was a cut-and-paste  from a web site.
I'm more of a librarian in that I save info in an  organized fashion when I
come across it so I'll have it available later when the  need arises.  That
was the case in this instance.
Jim

In a message dated 10/22/2013 1:25:34 P.M. Central Daylight Time,