[PSUBS-MAILIST] Group Help Request

jimtoddpsub at aol.com jimtoddpsub at aol.com
Mon Oct 28 11:03:28 EDT 2013

Joe,
Since you asked: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cast_urethanes
Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Perkel <josephperkel at yahoo.com>
To: Personal Submersibles General Discussion <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>
Sent: Mon, Oct 28, 2013 9:54 am
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Group Help Request

Ok gentlemen first round of quotes for a Marin 19A Nozzle only in ABS plastic (White) for a 6" prop and not accounting for prop clearance is $760. This is using FDM process.

Same nozzle in cast urethane,.. $ 3,700,.. what is cast urethane? Dont want it anyway!!!

I need to know the exact diameter of a Weedless wedge 2 prop for a 4" motor in order to get the quote exact.

Joe