[PSUBS-MAILIST] Group Help Request

David Colombo seaquestor at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 12:12:03 EDT 2013

Hey Joe,
I will send you my cad files on the Minkota 101 Saltwater. I have measured
my new 101s and weed 2 prop.  I have also worked out the Marin 37 Kort
nozzel design and attachment to the thruster for use on the SeaQuestor
project. I will be most likely sending it to my fiberglass fabricator who
will cut the assembly in foam  on their 5 axis cnc, ready for a fiberglass
overlay.

Best Regards,
David Colombo

804 College Ave