[PSUBS-MAILIST] Kort Nozzle

Joe Perkel josephperkel at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 28 12:39:08 EDT 2013

Jon,

The geometry is not in question if one uses the 3d printer (or some other machine process) to form the nozzle, it will be a perfect foil for that $760. I still need those dimensions to finalize a kort design for anyone who wants one. When thats done, I'll forward you the CAD files needed so members can download from the PSUB site to submit to a vendor of choice.

The kort nozzle itself is simple to do CAD wise, its a revolve command of the foil section around the axis. Im working on the supports today.

As for other projects for me, Ill look and see where, what, and when I can contribute depending on what ideas are thrown about and viable. All of this helps me when it comes time to do my own build.

Joe