[PSUBS-MAILIST] vacuum packed

James Frankland jamesf at guernseysubmarine.com
Tue Sep 3 04:44:14 EDT 2013

 Agree strongly with Vance here, the standard K hatch is rubbish.  If
anyone wants to chip in any ideas for a "club design" i'm happy to make it
over the winter.  I have a spare dish which was left over from the endcap
hole II cut out.  Its just the right size, dished and 13mm thick.

Otherwise im probably going to make one anyway (once ive put in a new
kitchen at home.. :)
Kind Regards
James