[PSUBS-MAILIST] Tools and safety in a sub

greg cottrell jgcottrell2002 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 5 08:57:14 EDT 2013

A couple of other suggestions:

Good dive lights rated for the maximum depth you'll be diving. You need lights that will work if you have to flood.
Inflatable PFDs. (takes up less space)
Escape hoods.
Multi-tool with knife.
Vise grips.
pony bottle (spare air is a little small)
Wetsuit jacket makes a cumfy seat cushion.

Also, trying to re pack sodasorb in the sub can be messy. I like Hanks idea of a back up scrubber already packed. The other opition is to use extendair canisters instead of granules.

Greg