[PSUBS-MAILIST] Labor Day Diving

Alec Smyth alecsmyth at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 13:04:23 EDT 2013

Douglas,

Last year I was on vacation and went over to look at a bunch of these at a
dive concession. Yours looks impeccable by comparison. You wouldn't believe
the things they'd jury-rigged! My favorite was a kitchen glove penetrator.
They got a rubber kitchen glove, poked cables out the fingers, and filled
the whole thing with resin. They'd also used kitchen gloves fingers to make
"housings" for switches.

Best,

Alec