[PSUBS-MAILIST] Rubber Glove Penetrator

JimToddPsub at aol.com JimToddPsub at aol.com
Mon Sep 9 15:05:19 EDT 2013

Well, nothing I can picture that involves a rubber glove.  The only  resins
I have worked with have quite an exothermic reaction, so always curious
about other materials.  Still, I file away even those ideas that sound a  bit
strange.  You never know when a situation may arise that fits.
-Jim

In a message dated 9/9/2013 1:55:25 P.M. Central Daylight Time,