[PSUBS-MAILIST] Trustworthy launch

James Frankland jamesf at guernseysubmarine.com
Mon Sep 16 08:40:50 EDT 2013

Hi Scott,

3/8ths is 9.52mm so your caps are almost the same as mine.  I have a little
more material, but probably not much more.  I was thinking maybe with the
extra material i might not be so light, but suspect i will have the same
issues as you now.  Anyway, congratulations again on the launch!.
Kind Regards
James