[PSUBS-MAILIST] Digital Barometer Thing

Alan alanlindsayjames at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 25 04:17:53 EDT 2013

Thanks James,
It's good to hear comment on these products.
It's hard to tell what you are getting when you order on the net.
I've bought my fair share of duds.
They have that model of barometer on "Deal Extreme", with free freight.
I think the price is similar.
http://dx.com/s/Barometer
Also there is a circuit board with barometer & compass that links in to an arduino set up.
Jon might be interested.