[PSUBS-MAILIST] Relevant Area / Emergency Numbers

Douglas Suhr spiritofcalypso at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 02:02:12 EDT 2013

The attached document contains a few relevant numbers for the Middle Keys
area. By no means is this a complete list! Cell phone numbers are not
included as I did not have a cell number list as of this evening. My cell
number is 814-758-6825. May not answer at certain times tomorrow as we are
in the process of travel. Safe traveling everyone. ~ Douglas S.