[PSUBS-MAILIST] Gantry lift

JimToddPsub at aol.com JimToddPsub at aol.com
Wed Apr 2 14:40:40 EDT 2014

Scott,
It just occurred to me that the load bearing capacity of your  floor slab
needs to be considered as well.  Each of the four wheels of the  gantry has a
contact area of not much more than 1 sq. in.  You  might need to put
something down over the area where the gantry will be when  it's under load in
order to spread the load out.  Otherwise you might end  up with a cracked
floor.  It might be a needless concern, but  I've seen several instances where
slabs have been cracked and  distorted.
Jim

In a message dated 4/2/2014 11:37:57 A.M. Central Daylight Time,