[PSUBS-MAILIST] New submarine

swaters swaters at waters-ks.com
Tue Apr 8 19:48:30 EDT 2014

Any idea as to the cost of pressure testing that kind of pressure?
Also, I am not a engineer, but am fairly good at designing things in my head. If I designed this in CAD, does psubs have a good way of sharing CAD files for who ever would like too look at my designs and bounce ideas off of?
I would love for this project to be a way for psubs to increase overall psubs knowledge of cutting edge and affordable solutions for things like sonar and manipulator arms and things.
Thanks,
Scott Waters

Sent from my U.S. Cellular© SmartphoneVance Bradley <VBra676539 at AOL.com> wrote:Maryland and California (Navy) and Texas (southwest research).
Vance

Sent from my iPhone