[PSUBS-MAILIST] New submarine

swaters swaters at waters-ks.com
Tue Apr 8 22:13:47 EDT 2014

Ok. Thanks Jon and Pete. I know this discussion has happened over and over, but I never felt like a good conclusion has been made, but what is the best CAD for a first timer to CAD, but still has all the capibilities that is needed to design a sub and do pressure testing?
Thanks,
Scott Waters

Sent from my U.S. Cellular© SmartphonePete Niedermayr <freepetesub at yahoo.com> wrote:Alot of Cad programs alow you to export files to  common formats such as jpeg,bitmap, pdf.