[PSUBS-MAILIST] New submarine

JimToddPsub at aol.com JimToddPsub at aol.com
Wed Apr 9 09:26:06 EDT 2014

That $125,000 figure is now about $170,000 in today's  dollars.
Jim

In a message dated 4/9/2014 7:46:36 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
hanker_20032000 at yahoo.ca writes:

You can not make a comparison between what Karl built and what  Scott wants
to build.  The two subs are totally different.  I could  see building
Scott's dream sub for 125K if you have your own  pressure  vessel fab shop.
(maybe)  Otherwise it just isn't realistic  for that cost.
I  do not mean to imply that Scott or any other psub builder can not build
a  k3000.  As a matter of fact with the proper budget and realistic
assessment of your abilities we can all do it.
Hank

On Wednesday, April 9, 2014 5:06:52 AM,  James Frankland