[PSUBS-MAILIST] New submarine

Alan alanlindsayjames at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 12:36:42 EDT 2014

Wow, that student version of Rhino is cheap. You could buy that
for now & get the Orca & scan & solve later on when you are profficient
with Rhino.
I bought all 3 programs through a local distributor.
Jay Jeffries, who used to be on Psubs, sells Rhino & Orca.
He is a Naval architect, marine engineer, marine surveyor, nuclear technician etc.
Someone may know his contact details. I lost contact.
They offer a free evaluation version on the site you linked to, but it won't mean a lot unless
you buy a good instruction series or go to tech.