[PSUBS-MAILIST] CAD software

JimToddPsub at aol.com JimToddPsub at aol.com
Wed Apr 9 15:24:57 EDT 2014

Changing the thread title:
Scott,

I bought TurboCAD Pro Platinum 18 with two training  CDs.
http://www.imsidesign.com/
It seems to be a great program with full volumetric and  parametric
capabilities (important).  I think Steve McQueen uses it.   Besides all the
features, I chose it because of the huge discount for  not being the very latest
release.  A new release comes out at least once  per year.  The version
updates are reasonable, but it's not at all  necessary to get each one as they're
released.  I didn't buy  AutoCAD because of the high cost, however with the
eligibility to get  the educational version that consideration might
disappear.

I've just told all I know on the subject, so I'm going to  leave it to
others to expound on it.

Jim

In a message dated 4/9/2014 2:17:30 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
alanlindsayjames at yahoo.com writes:

Scott / Carsten,
>> I am not sure if Rino can  give figures like center of graphity, of
bouanvy, weights, areas and so on.
See the link. Orca is a marine  design program plug in for Rhino.
http://www.orca3d.com/Orca3dJ/
Alan

Sent from my  iPad

On 10/04/2014, at 6:05 am,  "Carsten Standfuß " <_MerlinSub at t-online.de_