[PSUBS-MAILIST] Question for the group

JimToddPsub at aol.com JimToddPsub at aol.com
Sat Apr 12 16:25:50 EDT 2014

Hi Graham,

If I'm following you correctly, the holes you drill to let the  water out
will also let water re-enter and compress the bellows as you go deeper  and
the water pressure increases.  That is, the bellows would still be  subject
to changing volume as your depth changes.  It wouldn't function as  a VBT
(hard tank).  However perhaps I'm not clearly understanding your  description.

Best regards,
Jim

In a message dated 4/12/2014 12:31:41 P.M. Central Daylight Time,