[PSUBS-MAILIST] Question for the group

Alan James alanlindsayjames at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 18:36:28 EDT 2014

Hi Jon,
I didn't receive your post either & wasn't in spam.
Glad to hear you are positive about continuing on in Psubs.
You are doing an awesome job, it's much appreciated.
>>>    If someone on psubs could come up with something to
help the whole group what would it be?
     I would suggest bringing the K250 or K350 plans in to the 21st century.
Have CAD files with 3D drawings, & files for sending to machine shops. Update the
design to include saddle tanks & whatever to improve them. Have components that
are currently available, with links to suppliers. Alternatively adopt the Sea Urchin (I think)
that Phil had mused about putting out as a kit.
The group revolves a lot around these boats & from following other peoples progress
building them, it appears that life could be made a lot easier for future members.
Alan