[PSUBS-MAILIST] Question for the group

swaters swaters at waters-ks.com
Wed Apr 9 20:41:41 EDT 2014

Douglas,
Not quite sure yet. I will need to do more research.
Thanks,
Scott Waters

Sent from my U.S. Cellular© SmartphoneDouglas Suhr <spiritofcalypso at gmail.com> wrote:Scott, I think a manipulator arm would be a great kit and if it materializes I will be one of your first kit buyers. What kind of muscle would you use (electric, hydraulic, pneumatic, etc.)? ~ Douglas S.