[PSUBS-MAILIST] Question for the group

James Frankland jamesf at guernseysubmarine.com
Thu Apr 10 04:18:07 EDT 2014

Hi Scott\All

I like the idea of the "club" manipulator.

I think there is scope for several club type projects.  Just off the top of
my head.

Club designed sub plans.  Perhaps based on the K250 or Emile's Eurosub but
kept super simple for the first time builder.
Manipulator arm
Re-designed hatch for K boats
Single sideband UW radio
O2 monitor

I always thought it would be nice for someone or group to get hold of
Franks saucer sub and get it finished.  im sure he'd have liked to see it
in the water.

Anyway, just thinking aloud,
Kind Regards
James