[PSUBS-MAILIST] concrete

hank pronk hanker_20032000 at yahoo.ca
Sat Apr 12 08:40:53 EDT 2014

Hi Sean,
Thank you for the calculation. That figure is quite interesting, considering it is only 30mpa.  I wonder if re-enforcement is beneficial given the sphere shape.
Imagine if you could figure out a safe way to make an opening in the sphere for ports and hatch, you could build a hull for under 1,000 dollars.  Amazing!